To Wong Foo, Thanks for everything!

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Day 10 of The Master Cleanse

Well, I finaly made it. This is my lasy day of The Master Cleanse and I feel good. I had the discipline and self-control to do it for 10 days of not eating any solid food. I must confess I am a little nervous about going back to solid food. Will I gain my 12 pounds back?

Day 11, Day 12 and Day 13 - will be the "weening-off" days of the cleanse. Day 11 & Day 12 - Freashly squeezed orange juice several times a day. Day 13 - Fresh vegetables and fruits.

I can not WAIT until I can eat solid food again. WooHoo!

What keeps me going? Well, there is this outfit that I would love to wear:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

D@mn, I would look fierce in this! Nothing to fancy, playful and cheery.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home