To Wong Foo, Thanks for everything!

Monday, October 03, 2005

Got the "skinny".

Okay, so Saturday after work I ate good ole soul food. (Nice come back from a liquid fast hunh?) But, only ate half the portion...yams, black eyed peas and pork chop. Immediately my body wanted to get rid of it. Way to go Karma's kidneys!

Sunday drove to Orange County to spend the day with my best friend. Funny, we talked all morning (I was sitting on the floor the entire time.) and as soon as I stood up and faced the back wall...my best friend's boyfriend said, "D@mn Karma! Are you wearing a pair of my jeans? You are skinny girl." James is about 5'10" 240lbs. A big guy. Then, my best friend said, "I never noticed because she was sitting down on the floor and I didnt see her stand up until now. What did you do? You look so good!" I loved it!

Told them about The Master Cleanse. They both are starting today. Too funny. I made sure to explain to them both that it is not meant for weight loss it is a cleanse and it has been noted you will gain half the weight you lose...back.

Not if I can help it!

We spent the entire day with my best friends family. First we drove to Anaheim Hills for lunch with the parents. Astonishing view! Lunch...uh oh! Deli fried chicken, potato salad, macaroni and cheese. I tasted a little of everythin. Never felt deprived and didnt over indulge.

CONFESSION: I ate a Reeses Cup. (Freaking Halloween Festivities!)

My best friends entire family threw comments at me, "Karma, your so skinny." I am no where NEAR being skinny. But, I will take the compliment. "Did living in LA do this to you?" Partially true.

Keep it of Karma. Keep it up. Work at it. It will happen. Rememeber that outfit you want to wear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home