To Wong Foo, Thanks for everything!

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Motivation #2: Victoria's Secret

I just want to know what it would feel to be it. Strong and Lean. I only have one life to live and I want to see if I can really be fit. I've decided I want to train for a Triathlon Spring 2006. But, I don't want to have rolls on my back and my belly button pointing down. I want to look like I belong on a Triathlon team. The wet suit. I must look good in my wet suit. Think of my position on my road road bike. I want to look like I belong. And feel right too. I must prepare my body now for the training.

My belly button WILL face foward. I pulled my stomach up and it CAN face forward if I train it to. I will work at it. I am working at it. How? By exercising at least 5 times a week and weight training for 2 days. Crunches on the ball, off the bench and on the floor everyday. Leg lifts...Leg lifts...Leg lifts! These tings hurt!

My two best buddies have started The Master Cleanse. They both HATE the lemonade drink. Both curse me for saying it taste like lemonade. (Mine did. I never felt hungry.) I told them both to stick it out! Act like men! You can do it! I hope they get the results I did. Especially James, since like me he carries his weight around his stomach. He has the discipline because he did Atkins. (Ack!) Bugs has the patience. I know Bugs will get through it. He will see results externally as well as internally. Keep it up! Don't cheat!

So I received today's Victoria's Secret email newsletter. And there is this sweater I want to purchase. (Dare I say it is white!)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Damn, this sweater would look hot with some jeans. Ow!!! Lastnight's dinner was Sushi. Calamari roll to be exact. is that bad? Prior, I did a 45 minute Spinning class and Ab work. That's not bad. I just want to know how it looks and feels to be fit. And I am going to give it a try. I have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home