To Wong Foo, Thanks for everything!

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

"14" is the magic number.

I am 14 pounds away from my plan weight of 149lbs. Such a small number when you think about it. I must write my plan wieght down, so I am not afraid of actually acheiving my plan. I am much afraid of success. Success scares me, because nothing will ever be good enough for me. I constantly have to have challenges in my life. (on the contrary, that is probably why I have challenges in my life. Ha!)

The Universe will help guide me to my plan. 149lbs.

Following Dr. Ian's Smash Diet (of Celebrity Fit Club), cheating now and then, moving and breaking a sweat 6-7 days a week helped me shed these 2 pounds this past week.

Found my old Weight Watchers Membership Book dated 2002. My Starting weight was 195.8 lbs! The heaviest I have ever been! WW set a target weight lost of 19 lbs. Today I am 32 lbs lighter from my heaviest weight. Not too shabby. And best of all, managed to keep the weight off for almost 4 years now.

I'm loving it! "14" such a small number...Come on Karma, you can do it!

2 Comments:

At 10:06 PM, Blogger Randy Hill said...

Great going! You should be very proud of yourself. Keep on going, it's encouraging me too.

 
At 1:46 PM, Blogger Latryce said...

Just wait until you can say...

..."5"!!!

I'm still here for the both of you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home