To Wong Foo, Thanks for everything!

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Move Along People...Nothin to See Here!

So, HOW am I doing with the weightloss challenge as well as the Discovery Body Fitness Challenge? HORRIBLY! Grant it, I have finally started a constant fitness regimen. The whole "Bally's FREE 8 week" membership pass bust really got me down. I mean...how dare they? Anyway, I am on my own. Trying to hold on to what I got. Seems to be working. Weighed in this morning at 159lbs. Not too bad. My ultimate goal is seeing the 140s. Any of them! Ha!

I've also decided to do The Master CLeanse again satrting April 1st for 10 days. I really want to clean the system and get it prepared for my ultimate challenge...a triathlon (TriDivas) in the Spring. We'll see!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home