To Wong Foo, Thanks for everything!

Saturday, January 07, 2006

Play Time is Over!

So, yep...had fun and all wih the family in Atlanta. I ate like there was no tomorrow and thoroughly enjoyed myself. A big part of family socializing is of course eating. Didnt even think about portion size. Who cares?! I said to myself throughout the holiday season...

Well, that morning has has now come for my annual, mothly weigh-in. I stepped on the scale. Dreading the numbers that were going to be displayed.

"How much did I gain back of my 25 pound weight loss?" I say to myself.

(Drum roll please...)

The scale read...160.4lbs! (starting weight on 12/12/06-157lbs.)

"A 4lbs. gained. Not too bad for holiday weight gain." I say to myself

Time to get back to business!

My short term goal weight is 149lbs. (Wanna reach that *40 lb. mark.)

The National Body Challenge 2006 satrts Saturday, January 14th for 8 weeks!

...and I am ready!

2 Comments:

At 7:07 AM, Blogger Latryce said...

Nope, not bad at all gurl!

And that 4 pounds might be water weight, so you'll be able to get rid of that in no time flat.

How have you been doing on the challenge?

 
At 4:20 PM, Blogger Randy Hill said...

ksavage - how are you doing? Time for another entry. We're watching!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home