To Wong Foo, Thanks for everything!

Friday, October 07, 2005

D@mn Halloween and PMS!

They just don't mix! So my roommate brought home a bag of Reese's Peanut Butter Cups yesterday. I polished off two individual cups. Ack! What am I doing?! All that fasting for this? Coming girl, get a grip and get back on track. Note to self: Remember that outfit you wanna wear, Karma!

Breakfast: 1 Hard boiled egg, 1 Slice of wheat toast w/Jam, Water
Snack: 1 Serving Strawberry Flavored Low Fat Yogurt, Water
Lunch: 1 bowl of sliced tomatos w/No Fat Italian Dressing, Water
Snack: 1 Apple, Water
Dinner: 2 thin slices cheese pizza, Water
Snack: 25 pieces Goobers candy, Water
Cardio: 45 Spinning Class
Weight Training: Crunches Routine and circuit training

Even with how/what I am eating this week, why do I feel (think) I am eating too much?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home