To Wong Foo, Thanks for everything!

Saturday, October 08, 2005

HOWie Fitness Challenge - End of Week 1

Being off the fast for a week now,I must admit I got a little nervous about putting back on the weight I loss from the fast because of eating solid food. When I look at what I ate last week, things don't look so bad. I weighed myself yesterday morning and I am now 170.8. (Awww...how I loved being 169lbs. for that 1 day.) Relatively gained about .9lbs of wieght since getting off the fast. Whew! Not too bad. I only drink water now. Cut down on bread tremdously. Eat less sugar. I still treat myself now and then. (Pizza, Goobers, Reese's Cups) But, not too bad.

New weight goal: 165lbs. by the end of November.
Long term weight goal: To keep the 12lbs off I have already lost.
How?: Drink water. Less sugar. Less bread. Exercise and have fun.
Fitness goal: TriDivas Triathlon 2006
Breakfast: 1 Hard boiled egg, 1 Container Boysenberry Flavored Low Fat Yogurt, Water
Snack: 1 Pear, Water
Lunch: Skipped, Water
Snack: 1 Hard Boiled Egg, Water
Dinner: 1 Turkey Sandwich w/cheese, Water
Snack: 1 Serving of Pretels, Water
Cardio: Rest
Weight Training: Rest

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home