To Wong Foo, Thanks for everything!

Sunday, October 09, 2005

POM Wonderful

So, I told myself if I started a fitness program and stuck to it for a week I could treat myself to POM Wonderful, Pomegranate Juice. This stuff is expensive so that is where the treat came in. Normally I would drink water all day long, but I longed for a sweet drink for a change. So there you go! Mmmmmm...Delicious.

My gentlemen friend saw me lastnight for the first time in a couple of weeks since I initially lost 12lbs. His comment over the phone after he left, "By the way, I meant to tell you earlier... you looked really good tonight." Thank you heavenly father!

How good compliments feel when coming from other people. Especially from someone you are mutally attracted too. I am not going to get my hopes up, but it feels good. I'm having fun with this fitness hit.

Advice: When you get ANY good comments about your appearance and/or demeanor, write them down. No matter how big or small the comment is. It helps to then read them over. It keeps you focused.

Breakfast: 1 Hard boiled egg, 1 Glass of Pomegranate Juice
Snack: Skipped, Water
Lunch: 1 Turkey Sandwich w/ cheese on Bagel, Water
Snack: , Water
Dinner: , Water
Snack: Graham Crackers, Water
Cardio: Rest
Weight Training: Rest

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home