To Wong Foo, Thanks for everything!

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

The Cleanse: Day 10

WooHoo! Last day! Soups and juices...I am relieved it is over! I prefer my first experience more so than this one. Guess because I did not know what to expect. I still feel good. My next Cleasne will be sometime in March/April.

I've decided to now work on losing this stomach by participating in Discovery Channel Health: 2006 National Body Challenge beginning January 14th, 2006. I've participated before, but now with 24lbs weightloss I can REALLY work on tightening things up. Plus, you get FREE stuff including an 8 week membership to Crunch Fitness. (or atleast that is where the membership was for last year)

1 Comments:

At 10:59 AM, Blogger Latryce said...

Good going, girlie!

Yep, I plan on participating in the National Body Challenge, too! Registration doesn't open until the 30th, and you can register for weeks & weeks throughout the challenge.

I missed it last year, because I missed the enrollment window. I think folks complained about the short timeframe to join.

Congratulations on Cleanse #2!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home