To Wong Foo, Thanks for everything!

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Cytomax to the rescue!

My first experience with Cytomax was during my 100 mile cycling performance for Team-N-Training in 2003. I added it to my water and it helped so much to keep me energized. Love the stuff! Ellis, a stuntsman gave me a sample and I fell in love with it instantly.

Breakfast: 2 scrambled eggs w/cheese, 1 slice wheat toast and jam, Water (plus Cytomax)
Snack: 1 Stalk of Celery w/Cream Cheese, Water
Lunch: 1 Serving of Tunafish, Water
Snack: 1 Crunchy Granola Bar, Water
Dinner:(Leftovers) Tunafish, Water
Snack: 1 Serving of Mandarin Oranges, Water
Cardio: 30 Minutes, StepMaster
Weight Training: Crunches Routine

1 Comments:

At 6:40 AM, Blogger Latryce said...

Hey girl!

Your meals are looking real again! (lol). Hopefully one day I can bring myself to eating more consciously. Tell me about your personal experience with Cytomax. I need to learn the ins & outs of fitness tools & enhancers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home