To Wong Foo, Thanks for everything!

Monday, November 07, 2005

Uh oh! Birthday Month

The stress of my birthday month can REALLY put it on me. My car registration, SMOG test, CA driver's license, switching over car insurance...Sheesh! And I've got to do all this around my birthday. WHERE'S THE REESE'S PEANUT BUTTER CUPS!

Now, last year I would have reduced to food to soothe and calm my stress but not today. My mind is in a different setting and I have goals to acheive. So, I read affirmations and talk to friends as a stress relief.

Just realized my gym membership with be expiring in a week and the renewal rate is way too much for me right now. So, I will have to find another way to get my cardio vascular exercising and weight training in. I will have to rely on me and my discipline even more.

Breakfast: 1 Bowl Raisin Bran, water
Snack: 1 Serving Strawberry Yogurt, Water
Lunch: 2 hardboiled eggs, Water
Snack: Celery w/cream cheese
Dinner: 1 Chicken Breast and a serving of Mash Potatos w/Gravy, Water
Snack: Carrots w/cream cheese, Water
Cardio: Rest
Weight Training: Rest

1 Comments:

At 6:12 AM, Blogger Latryce said...

Hey Girl!!!

Good to see you back! Sorry to hear about the stress, but all will be well! It's your birthday!!!

I noticed that you didn't do any entries for your meals from lunch on...what happened? Did you eat?

As far as your gym membership, have you considered the "Y"? I'm sure that the facilities where you are are pretty good with great classes, AND they have a 2 week free trial membership AND they will give you a rate based on your income AND they can spread out your joining fees over & up to 10 months!!!

You might want to check it out. Hang in there!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home