To Wong Foo, Thanks for everything!

Saturday, October 22, 2005

Breathe.

Deep controlled breathing helps so much during my cardiovascular exercise routine. Breathing is so important while exercise. That is what I learned today. It especially helps when I think I can not go any further on the Step Master. I just breathe slowly and deeply. Feels good.

So, my Aunt D. told me she went to Old Navy and they had a sale on jeans. Perfect because I can no longer fit into ANY of my current jeans. (Praise the Gods!) I had this iverwhelming anxiety attack about buying clothes period. I knew I had lost weight, but I did not know how that would translate into clothes size. After the gym, I went to Old Navy.

Went to the "sale" area and picked through some jeans. I ended up having 4 in my arms. All were size 14 with various lengths. Found the fitting room and...

The size 14 were too big! WHAT?!

I quickly gathered the jeans and ran out to get size 12. Went back to the dressing room and put on the size 12 like it was meant to be this way. Ahhhhh! I was wearing a size 16 only 4 weeks ago. Well, jeans don't lie. I wasn't even wearing my gurdle or body slimmer. Bet! I loved this! I sat and looked at the mirror opposite of me and my eyes got teary.

I could not get over how my body has changed. The hard work paid off.

Breakfast: 2 Hard boiled eggs, Water
Snack: 1 Stalk of Celery w/Cream Cheese, Water
Lunch: B&J Sandwich, Water
Snack: 1 Serving Boysenberry Yogurt, Water
Dinner: 2 Slices of Thin Crush Cheese Pizza, Water
Snack: Graham Crackers, Water
Cardio: 30 Minutes, StepMaster
Weight Training: Rest

1 Comments:

At 6:43 AM, Blogger Latryce said...

good for you, karma!!!!

I can't wait for that moment where my arms aren't looking like they are about to bust out of my sleeves, and my back doesn't look like a warped dance floor.

I'm really proud of you for sticking to your guns and doing the damn thang!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home