To Wong Foo, Thanks for everything!

Thursday, November 17, 2005

com·mit·ment: a pledge to do.

The hardest part of achieving a final goal is maintianing the goal once you have achieved it. That will be my true battle.

Breakfast: Scrambled Eggs w/Cheese, water
Snack: 1 Serving Rasberry Yogurt, Water
Lunch: Teriyaki Chicken w/Rice, Water
Snack: 1 Bottle Mixed Berry Flavored Water
Dinner: Chicken Manderin Salad, Water
Snack: 1 Serving Popcorn, Water
Cardio: 30 StairMaster
Weight Training: Rest

1 Comments:

At 6:28 AM, Blogger Latryce said...

Hey girl!

Your menus are looking good!!! I might have to model some of my eating from what you're doing.

I saw your question about the cleanse....let's just say I still haven't done it yet. But I will Friday night (after Thanksgiving). I'm gonna take it one day at a time.

How close are you to your final goal?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home