To Wong Foo, Thanks for everything!

Thursday, November 10, 2005

3 Month Progress Chart

Having a visual of the weightloss progress tends to help show just how much hard work a person has down. I logged into my BallyFitness BallyNutrition site and decided along with updating my fitness and weightloss reports, I would screen capture it and place it on my blog as a reminder. I worked hard and played harder. The pay off: Feeling better about my health and overall physical appearance.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

From the looks of it, "Man, have I come along way.". I feel good. It feels good to accomplish goals you never thought were achievable. If only my personal trainer could see me now. Hopefully I will get to see her in Atlanta in December. I am going to cry. I used every bit of information she gave me. I took baby steps and it is only the beginning of a long journey. It will be a challenge and a surprise to see me maintain my weightloss. I know my heart, liver, kidneys, brain and lungs are loving the exercise. I wanna stay out of hospitals. Ha! My yearly weigh-in phyisical won't be so bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home