To Wong Foo, Thanks for everything!

Thursday, December 01, 2005

The Cleanse: Day 4

Made it to the foruth day! Whew! (I've decided on a 10 day cleanse.)
Feeling good so far. No cravings.

I have held off on the Salt Bath for the moment. I just have to work up an appetite towards it. Maybe I will start tomorrow morning. I have done something different this time and that is added drinking the Dieters Tea first thing in the morning.

I also changed the way I drink the lemonade. I drink it warm now. Maybe it is because of the cold weather.

I do cardio everyday. Atleast 30 minutes on the StairMaster. Ha!

So, hopefully the Cleanse will build up my immune system because my roommate has been hacking and sneezing lately. Ack!

1 Comments:

At 3:47 PM, Blogger Pbyt69 said...

Keep up the good work Karma!! If you count Monday, Wednesday, and Today I have completed three days. I can’t count Sunday night because I only drank the tea and the sea salt, and we all know what happened Tuesday. I will be stopping off to pick up my gym membership. Ready to work out!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home