To Wong Foo, Thanks for everything!

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Triathlon: Such a big word

Today's thought is: I believe that I can really be a fit person. No rolls and a flat, firm strong tummy. If I put my mind to it. I have doubted for years that I would NEVER be able to see the 170s again and now I am at 165 and holding on for dear life! Maybe I will be ready for that Triathlon in the Spring 2006. Possible? Hey, at 191lbs I was able to finish a Century (100 miles) ride on a road bike. Before that I had not riddin a bike in over 15 years!

No Excuses! Can't wait for winter festivities with the family.

Breakfast: 2 scrambled eggs w/cheese, water
Snack: 1 Serving Boysenberry Yogurt, Water (Cyt)
Lunch: 1 Bowl of Cream of Wheat, Water
Snack: Celery w/Cream Cheese, Water
Dinner: 1 Chicken Breast w/ 1 Bowl Tomato Soup, Water
Snack: 1 Serving Popcorn, 1 Glass Red Wine
Cardio: 20 Minutes on StepMaster
Weight Training: Upper Body Strength Training

1 Comments:

At 5:30 AM, Blogger Latryce said...

165, Karma?!

I'll be happy when I hit 170!!!!

Mind you, I'm 33- 5 foot 9. When I was in high school, I weighed 125lbs. When I was pregnant with my son at 18, I was 155lbs in my 9th month. This past January when I started exercising, I weighed 187...now I'm at 178.

My goal is to be 170 no less than 165. You have done an amazing job with your routine, and I'm sure that you can be ready for that Triathalon easily.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home