To Wong Foo, Thanks for everything!

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Home for the Holidays

Well, I am here and I have officially started enjoying (through tasting) this season. Ha! I ate very well at my company's luncheon this past Friday. After, we all meet for an after party inwhich I gorged on my favorite Tapas. Washed it down with a Mojito! Yum, yum!

Later that same day, particpated in a good ole Pictionary party again surrounded by food which I continued to enjoy.

So far, I can still fir into my new size 10 dress pants! (still in size 12 jeans)

I have ALOT of work to do once I get back to LA. I am actually excited by joining that Discovery Fitness Challenge starting in January. I love to be physical!

Plus, I've got that TriDivas Triathlon to prepare for. Ha!

Onething about my weightloss and how my body reacts to it...I noticed that when I look in the mirror, I am still the same me. I mean I know I have lost 25lbs, but to me I still look like me at 181lbs! Crazy! A girlfriend of mine were talking over brunch this past Sunday. (Brunch yes...oh! But I only had Granola and Berries and Yogurt) She was agreeing with me about how even when one loses weight, one think they still look the same. Is this how Anorectics feel? We then laughed and agreed we both could not be Anorectic, becuase we love food too much!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO MY FELLOW FITNESS SUPPORTORS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home