To Wong Foo, Thanks for everything!

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Week 3 - HOW Fitness Challenge

Geesh! I really need to get a refrigerator. I've been eating, but not NEARLY enough as I should. I do not want to resort to restaurant just becuase I have no ways of preparing meals at home. By the start of November, we should have a refrigerator. (Craigslist save me!) November, I can't believe it will be November already. I will be 34 November 20th. I am actually looking forward to another birthday year going by. Face it, humans get old(er). It's biology. I don't have to feel old tho. YIPPEE! But That is all up to me. Don't like something, change it.

I've also been really busy with painting my room, shopping for a bedroom set and searching for a mattress. And travelling to Orange County to pickup more of my stuff from my move from Atlanta to California. How stressful. All in the course of a week. Grateful that I can do it.

I am going to go grocery shopping today. If I don't have the means for preparing delicious lunches and dinners that require refrigerated foods, then the next best thing is healthy snacking.

Breakfast: 1 Hard boiled egg and 1 Serving Strawberry Yogurt, 1 Glass of Orange Juice
Snack: 1 Serving of Pretxel Niblits, Water
Lunch: 1 Stalk of Celery w/Cream Cheese, Water
Snack: 1 Serving Boysenberry Yogurt, Water
Dinner: 1 Chicken Breast w/ 1 bowl Tomato Soup, Water
Snack: Graham Crackers, Water
Cardio: Rest
Weight Training: Rest
Starting Weight: 181.6lbs
Current Weight: 165.8lbs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home