To Wong Foo, Thanks for everything!

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

What I Take For Granted

A freaking refrigerator for one. I was just about to blog that I havent been eating enough this week. But, my fellow HOWie RanMan beat me to it. It's true, I haven't. Largely due to not having a refrigerator in my apartment and my cookware and dinnerware are still in my car. (I can't find the d@mn shopping cart in the garages of the building to move the stuff.)

Breakfast: 1 Bowl of Special K w/Berries, 1 Glass Milk
Snack: Skipped (Got involved in painting room), Water
Lunch: 1 Slice of Turkey, Water
Snack: (2 Advil Liquid GelCaps + a nap...PMS), Water
Dinner: Calamari Sushi Roll, 1 Bowl of Miso Soup, Water
Snack: Graham Crackers, Water
Cardio: Rest
Weight Training: Rest

1 Comments:

At 7:11 AM, Blogger Pbyt69 said...

My friend has a blog site and I have decided to join her in the quest to KILL THE FAT GIRL INSIDE :-}}. She called me and told me about the master cleans that you did. I started it last nigh I plan to do this for seven days. I want to know how you got through. I am drinking the lemonade and the smoove moves laxative at night. I did the saline mix this morning it’s awful. I have been reading your progress and I am inspired. My biggest problem area is my stomach. I have been in the south for two years and I went from 145 pounds to 210. I would love to be 150. I am approximately 5’6” so I don’t look as big as it sounds. I think cleansing is a good way to start. Did you exercise while you were on cleansing? I really hope this is a start for a healthy life.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home